Sunday 14 September 2014

Blue Lagoon ( L&DAA Water )

Blue Lagoon ( L&DAA Water )

I decided to have a few hours down at the Blue Lagoon. As you can see from the pictures that I took the surface weed was still a massive problem and many anglers have been avoiding this small lake for this reason alone. ( Even though there is some nice fishing to be had if you can find the fish, as it can be hard to fish on certain days )


The surface weed covering the majority of the lake

The view to my right, showing the odd patch of open water that is still fishable.

My swim.....pole fishing 11 metres out next to the big lily pads
My swim.....one of the only open spots of water available to fish on the lake
A nice pair of tench.....3Ib and 2Ib, plus a few roach, perch and rudd
The best fish of the session, a 3Ib Tench

No comments:

Post a Comment