Saturday 27 September 2014

Langsdale Lakes ( Willow lake ) at Langworth

Langsdale Lakes ( Willow lake ) at Langworth

So it's nearing the end of September and I decided to have a few hours back on Willow lake, one of the lakes at Langdale lakes near Langworth. My friend and work colleague Megan popped to visit me.....apparently she has fished before.....I fished close in against some lily pads using a waggler, 6Ib line fished straight through to a size 16 hook. Bait : Sweetcorn and maggot.

I caught a number of very small carp; the pics below show the three biggest fish of the day....even though they are still small !!

The first fish of the day....Megan holding still a 3.5Ib Mirror Carp


Just unhooked the 3.5Ib Mirror carp

3.5Ib Mirror Carp

Megan demonstrates her fishing skills......NOT

Second fish of the day.....1.5Ib Tench

1.5Ib Tench

2.5Lb Mirror carp to finish the session

No comments:

Post a Comment