Sunday 5 October 2014

South Cliff Farm Fishery ( A15 Lincoln )

South Cliff Farm Fishery ( A15 Lincoln )

My first time fishing at South Cliff Farm fishery on the A15 just North of Lincoln. I had walked round this venue the day before and seen a few carp taking bait off the surface and on the drop, so I decided to go back the next day and target the carp with surface baits......dog biscuits.

I arrived at 8am and quickly set up a carp rod to present a dog biscuit about 20 metres from the bank. Once I had got the carp taking a few loose offerings, they started to become much more bold and I got a few mis-takes. After leaving the bait out there for a while I had my first proper take which resulted in the 14 Ib Mirror carp below.....

14 Ib Mirror Carp
More fish soon followed and I managed to take a total of 6 carp and 2 Bream. The carp were......14 Ib, 7Ib 12oz, 12Ib 12oz, 9Ib, 8Ib and then another double of 12Ib 2oz. The bream were both about 1.5Ib.

12 Ib 12oz Common Carp
9 Ib Common Carp
12 Ib 2oz Common Carp
12 Ib 2oz Common Carp

I might have to try coming back here next week and try fishing boilies on the bottom as well as biscuits on the surface.......apparently the carp go up to around 27 Ib in here !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment