Saturday 9 August 2014

Langdale Lakes ( Willow lake ) at Langworth

Langdale Lakes ( Willow lake ) at Langworth

This was my first fishing trip of the year. It was also my first fishing trip for about 16 years, due to work commitments.....I just woke up one morning, found all of my fishing tackle in my double garage and thought....hey, why not head fishing again.....and now I have the fishing bug once again.

6Ib Mirror carp taken on a piece of Cheese
So I popped to Langdale lakes at Langworth and fished on Willow lake. Fishing on the pole with 12 elastic, 5Ib line through to a 4Ib hook length and a size 16 hook, I fished a combination of bread and cheese. I took 5 small carp up to 6Ib.

Not a bad introduction to the fishing world after a 16 year break......definitely caught the fishing bug once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment